If you know me you know I very well am not physically capable of being wordless. So with that being said, I've got some words! I don't think there are blogging police that will come to arrest me for using words on Wordless Wednesday. If that does happen, well, lesson learned!
We've had a REALLY good week/end this past week. Emory was not doing well in many different aspects...eating, sleeping, bodily functions....you get it. We got better at sleeping, and yes, only sleeping...but one for three isn't bad, right? Eating is still not so great but you don't really have many options at this point with that one. We're still nursing, it's still not enough. He's still being supplemented and he doesn't take the formula well. We're just doing what we can, and that's an understatement. So, mamas, if you've not got problems nursing, don't take that for granted. Know there are those of us who would come short of killing to be in your shoes!
He got his naps back on track and it's been WONDERFUL. Now, on the flip side the past few nights haven't been wonderful, but you take what you can get!
On Saturday Emory had the pleasure of meeting his Poppy Les and Granny (Joe's grandparents). He loved rocking with Granny and we offered to give her free room and board to just rock our babies for a living but then who would take care of Poppy Les? :-) Saturday was also fun because we went to our towns 1st Annual Kite Festival. Everyone could decorate a free kite and fly it as well. It was a lot of fun! I was shocked the turnout was as good as it was. Paxton had fun coloring on the kite himself with Sharpies and then with Daddy's help, he flew the kite...kind of ;-). Mommy had the touch that got the kite a flyin'. Good times were had by all!
Now, here we are. It's Wednesday. We're halfway through the week. It's actually gone by pretty quickly so I can't complain. We've got playgroup tomorrow and I plan on doing something Friday as well, I'm just not sure what yet.
Oh, and if you haven't checked out Jennifer's Blog yet, you should! She's got a few giveaways going on right now. You can win a free scentsy bar or a $30 gift card to Celebrating Home. Head over there and enter!
Happy Wednesday Everyone!



1 comment:
Oh my - if only Granny's came with all newborns. :)
Post a Comment