14 April 2010

I won a blog award :-)


So I won a blog award from Jennifer over at lebedafamily.blogspot.com!  Jennifer is an old friend of mine from way back when!  I love reading her blog because it's so neat to see where she is now and her beautiful family.  Thanks for reading my blog and for giving me this award! :-)

The rules are that I need to share ten honest things about myself with all of you, and then award ten of my favorite bloggers. Now, I don't know if I've quite got 10 blogs I regularly read but I'll do my best. I hope those I award do the same.  

So, 10 things about me.

1. I am rigid. I am not a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl.  I like schedule and order and organization.  And if you look at my house, you'd have no clue.

2. I was in the Army for 8 years.  I joined when I was 17 for absolutely no reason at all.  I was bored in high school and leave it to me to go to the extremes to break my boredom. I don't regret it but the person I am today is definitely not the person I was back then.  This is neither a good thing or a bad thing. It just is what it is.

3. I only like black and white jelly beans but can only eat the black ones at Easter.  Leave the colorful stuff for the birds. 

4. I don't like going to the movies.  I'll go to appease my husband because he loves the movies.  But if I never saw another movie in the theater, that'd be alright by me.  

5. I want to be a Duggar.  In lots of ways.  I want to be a part of their family OR have a million kids of my own. Being we are financially responsible people we will not have one million kids.  We won't even have 10.  If we had five, I wouldn't complain, but we'd have to add on to the house.  Right now 3.5 is looking like the magic number as I can't commit to either 3 or 4.  

6. I cloth diaper my babies.  It's just as easy as disposables, it costs us much less in the long run and it's better for their bums and the environment.  Why not? It is very helpful that Joe is beyond supportive and helps with it in all aspects!

7. I have a mild addiction to unsweat iced tea with sweet-n-low.  I drink it every day, several times I day.  I ran out last night and I didn't get any all day long today. I had the worst headache EVER and my good friend brought me three tea bags so I could make some.  

8. I've never smoked a cigarette (or anything else for that matter). I never will. 

9. I don't like salad dressing from a bottle.  I'll eat it if I have no other options but I don't like the taste of any of it.  I LOVE homemade ranch though. So yummy. So yummy.

10. I can't keep my car clean to save my life.  I recently took 8 blankets out that have just learned to live on the back floorboard.  I really do make an honest effort but 2 weeks after it's clean it's gone back down.  One day I will have a clean car...when I have no more kids in the house! :-)

So 10 people?  I'll do my best!

1. Rachelle
2. Kami
3. Renee
4. Carrie
5. Alexis
6. Melissa
7. Shannon B.
8. Bess
9. Charys

Okay, I got nine!  Good enough for now!  I'm off to let these people know they won and I hope to read ten things about them soon!

No comments: