12 April 2010

I won!





To me that second picture just says "Mommy, be sure to get me from this side, my jaw line is ever so defined". 

So, I won.  I never win anything.  Not only did I win but I won something I love.  My last post was me telling you about a Scentsy giveaway and low and behond, I won!  You should really check on Jennifer's BLOG to see what other give aways might turn up!  Or just check out her really cute girls, honestly, that's why I do it!!! :-)

We had a wonderful weekend!  It consisted of me taking some time off of my mommy duties and Daddy doing almost all of the kiddo work.  Aside from feeding the baby and cooking dinner and cleaning, he was the man!  

On Saturday I got to go to The Children's Place..by myself.  Ate lunch at Pei Wei...by myself.  Went to The Container Store...by myself.  It.was.wonderful.  I even then got time to myself that evening because Joe and his brother went to see Clash of the Titans (don't waste your money was the consensus from 4 members of the male species who are "grown up" and have "big kid jobs" men) and I stayed home with two boys, one asleep and one who simply needed a bath before being tucked in.  It was lovely.  I got sucked in to watching MTV which I haven't done since...high school?  I watched "16 and Pregnant" and then prayed our third child would be another boy.  No really. I did.  Not that every 16 year old girl will end up pregnant and not that boys don't play a part in that process HOWEVER I'm hoping God sees the desires of my heart...hehe...does it work that way?

Sunday was lovely as well.  The front yard got mowed, this mommy went to Little Rock with Renee and hit up Whole Foods, Michaels, Party City, the Dollar Tree and a WONDERFUL hole in the wall Greek Bistro/Pizzaria that was simply amazing.  I'll definitely be going back there!  We ended the evening with some Paxton/JackJack playtime, a fussy baby made happy by said Renee above and then put two babies to bed and had a nice quiet evening!

Now I'm off to feed the baby and get ready for story time!  It's our first time to go at 11 so I'm hoping it goes well and is less busy than the 10 time!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I just gave you an award on my site!

Have fun with it!!
Jennifer

Shannon said...

Congrats on your award! Just found you through another site recommending your blog as a great read! Looking forward to reading more. Your family is simply adorable! Have a great week!

Vicki B. said...

Hi Megan,
Congrats on the win! I just saw your lovely comment on my site. Thank you! I see you have some handsome men in your life! They must keep you busy! Thanks again for stopping by and I have added you as a fave also! Have a great day!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yay for a day of alone activities..it feels so different doesn't it?

And, having girls is quite scary...for many reaons.