I am all about cute babies, hence the first picture. It's really the first time Paxton has "held" the baby. He sits with us and pets and all that but not actually hold him. It didn't last long but it was cute none the less!

I'm a HUGE fan of preparing food ahead of time. I LOVE the idea of cooking breakfast for the month in one day and being done with it! One day of cooking, one day of clean up...it's really worth it to me! So a cooking I went. I made about 2 dozen banana muffins, 20 egg muffins and about 20 blueberry waffles. Every recipe is semi healthy to healthy and takes less than 2 minutes to heat up and go!
The egg muffins were easy, yummy, healthy and Gluten Free!!! I just cooked up turkey breakfast sausage with garlic and put it in a muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray. I then placed green onions, a tsp of cheese and then covered it with egg/milk mixture. I put hot sauce in the eggs as well and it was quite yummy! To freeze them I put them in sandwich size snack bags (2 to a bag) and then put 3 completed bags in a quart sized freezer bag. To eat, Joe just takes out one bag of two and opens it, throws it in the microwave for 2 minutes and voila! Easy, healthy, yummy breakfast!
I also made these "healthy" blueberry waffles. They are really yummy and easy too!
If you haven't checked out my friend's blog, she's got ANOTHER giveaway! This time it's for 2 pairs of reusable organic nursing pads. I go through these like crazy and they aren't cheap. I'll probably save 100 dollars just from buying two sets of these! I'm really excited about this giveaway...I'm going to buy two pair and hopefully win two more! If you want a chance to win you should go HERE and check out the giveaway!
I'm going to continue enjoying my sitting out on the deck for now and will blog more about my super eventful weekend later!
Bye for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment