My 3 Boys <3
I wasn't going jump in on all of the cute alliteration postings that come in the blogging world. But then I started reading other blogs. Blogs about babies and kiddos. Babies and kiddos who are struggling on this Earth and then some who have returned to be with our Creator and are serving a greater purpose up there. I cried. And cried. Then hugged my babies and cried some more. I wondered if I'm thankful enough...? I know I take so much for granted, for instance EVERY breath my family takes is one more breath we get to breathe together. Every night night hug and kiss is more than some families will ever get with their precious babies. Every crying nap time fight we endure is a fight that some mother out there wishes she could still fight.
So I guess it all means that I simply want to say I'm thankful. Yes, on Thankful Thursday, and on every other day. I'm thankful for my Husband. My perfect match. I'm thankful for two boys. Two sweet, silly, trying boys. I'm thankful for every opportunity we get to spend together. I'm thankful for having enough to get by and thankful for having a little leftover, too. I'm thankful for a messy home. My messy home means my 2 year old is playing and running and imagining and creating. I'm thankful for the bills I pay because it means I have a home, heat, electricity, food and a vehicle to drive. I'm just...thankful. Thankful for my life. Thankful for my husband. My babies. All of it. I wouldn't trade this life for the world.
Happy Thankful Thursday.

1 comment:
Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment