Emory's room is pretty much done. You can't see everything in the picture, but really, what does a baby need? This is a view from the door. The swing will go in the living room once we get some of Paxton's toys put away.
The letters above his crib I made. They were so easy and so much cheaper than buying pre done ones!
The window wall. I love those 9 cube organizer things and they have bins to match everything!
Closet. The closet was so big that we knew we didn't need two full racks of hanging room so we just put the changing table in there and filled the drawers with his sleepers, pants, hats, etc.
And newborn diapering goodness including but not limited to All in ones, pockets, fitteds and prefolds. A little wool, a pack of disposables and tons of free wipes I've had for a while now!
We're ready whenever you are kid...
I climbed up and down the stairs on the deck 10 times today. It wasn't much but it actually made me sweat..in a tshirt...in 47 degree weather. I was skipping a step each time trying to assist the babe in dropping as he has been really high. I walked around the back yard a few times and even ran trotted and looked like a fool to help out. We're going to Billy and Breanna's to play and eat and I plan on walking over there as well being they live in the same neighborhood. Seriously kid, we're ready when you are!
If I want to try for 30 minutes of a nap, I better go. Happy Wednesday!
1 comment:
Cute nursery!!
Post a Comment