03 January 2010

The blog, it is a changin'

Yep, that's changin' with no "g" (that's how we say things here in Arkansas). We leave off letters and leave out letters and really just pronounce things however we see fit. As some time has passed we are about to embark on a journey where we will no longer just be "jo" "me" and "pa" (you know, Joe, Megan, Paxton..first two letters of each...you knew that, right?). But I also don't want to change my blog up to 3 more times (or 4, or 5, or 6....as mentioned before, we do live in Arkansas....Duggar's anyone?) I had a quick brainstorm session with a friend or two and the blogs I wanted were all taken by people who never blog anymore (way to take up a domain name there friend) but I thought of one, my friend said she liked it, so we're running with it. As of....this week sometime it will be changed to theycallmemommymeg.blogspot.com

A little long, but I like it. So when you come to check this one and you can't find it anymore, that is because it has changed :)

The end.

No comments: