And "Happy Pretty Cups Hanging in My Kitchen" Day as well!
and "Happy kind of but not late Christmas" as well
Paxton got a sand and a water table from his grandpa Danny and Granty for Christmas. Of course weather has not allowed us to play with them but yesterday it was SO beautiful out I had to break out at least one of them. Thankfully Kami left some sand when they moved so we filled 'er up and Paxton had so much fun. I love the cold but the weather yesterday was a much needed break and made for lots of fun for squishy and me.
And of course, Happy Due Date Emory. Today is the day they guessed you'd be here by. Of course, it is only a guess and so many different things factor into it. But you aren't here yet, and that is okay. Because you aren't here, I got to bake cookies today. And I get to go to dinner with my friends. And Daddy and your big brother get to go play with friends also.
Oh, and I got a new bread box. A pretty turquoise tin bread box. See, being patient is rewarding ;)
Regardless, we ARE ready for you. So whenever is good for you is good for us.
We've started a few "natural" techniques to get you out. Apparently they haven't done much. They've helped with a few things though, so we'll keep on truckin'.
Well, off to finish the cookies <3
No comments:
Post a Comment