Okay, we'll I'm more shooting for football but soccer will work.
Introducing for the first time on the flat Mac screen (or whatever kind of computer you have), the new ride. I had been wanting a new vehicle for a while now but we have just been being patient. Every time Joe said we were ready, I said not yet. When I said we were ready, Joe said "a little longer". Well thanks to the dear man on Craigslist, it was finally time. I had sold a set of Joe's books that he wanted to get rid of. We decided to meet at a Wal Greens in WLR. On the way we passed the dealership and thought it looked like a good day to stop and browse. It was Sunday and I really didn't think they'd be open but no harm in window shopping, right? When we arrived they were actually working that day because they had a rather large (twice a year) sale going on. Once we ran some number we knew the price wouldn't be this low again, especially with the great offers we were getting with it. We jumped with both feet and now I'm the proud owner/driver of a beautiful silver 2009 Honda Pilot. It's so smooth, quiet, chic and safe. Paxton is safely locked in with his latch system and there is room for all 5 children one day...no no, just kidding. There won't be THAT many kids riding around with us :) At least not that many that belong to us! I couldn't be more pleased with Honda number 3 in my vehicle history!
3 comments:
YEAH!!!!!
YAY!!!! It's gorgeous and you def deserve it! WOOT!
I am thrilled for you! My friend has a Pilot and l.o.v.e.s it! You have 3 row seating, right? You'll have enough room for a mini soccer team ;)
Post a Comment