What a week. We've still got so much going on. I'm looking forward to a break for the whole family. I almost want to plan a small vacation just so we can get away for a few. Eh, I'll just vacation in my mind...can't go anywhere without Joe and he isn't home from work yet, sigh.
On the Paxton front, he is quite the little copy cat these days. If you click your tongue, he does the same. If you clap, he claps. If you get onto him, he cries...wait, that isn't copying, that's just his whininess! :)
My other favorite thing he does (and I'll catch it on camera soon) is when he "goes crazy". If you're even in conversation and the word "crazy" is mentioned he shakes his head back and forth. He goes crazy and it's so cute :) He also loves to clap and does so when you clap (as previously mentioned) but also when you say "yay" or "good job". He knows he deserves a round of applause so we are happy to oblige.
As made apparent by the video above, he loves walking with his walker. He crawls (we've actually officially given up scooting, I believe), pulls up, stands and cruises. He and his lion go on leisurely strolls throughout the living room and really seem to have a good relationship. Big thanks to Grandpa Mark for that one!
Well, as I was about to sign off and I told myself I wouldn't blog anything about Idol, I lied to myself!
Matt did good, but forgettable.
I love Kris. He will get my 400 votes tonight, as well as Joe's. (I have what mothers call "mommy goggles" for Kris. Even if he isn't the best of the night, he'll get my votes every week.)
Scott, dude, you're in the wrong competition. Vocals aren't great. They just aren't.
Meagan. Just stop. Please. Please?
Next guy (forgot his name already), I realize you're just a hometown boy oil worker, blah blah, you aren't great either.
Anoop, I'm just not his biggest fan. Is he good? Yes. But I'm not overly impressed.
Lil. Good. She has a great voice but she sounds like every other soul singer I've heard. But still, she does well almost every week!
Adam. Well, I didn't think you were going to kill me in my sleep tonight. That is always good! I actually didn't hate him tonight. He did really well and well, if it weren't for Kris, he might get a vote or two of mine...(but he won't, lol)
Danny. Um, he is good, I really think he is, but he sounds the same every week and I'm kind of bored with his voice.
I haven't hear Alison sing yet but I generally like her so we'll see!
Okay, now back to folding clothes :)
Good night.
2 comments:
Awwwr! Need a video soon of him going crazy!
S doesn't quite know what to make of P's mobility!
Ehhh I'm not jealous LOL
I was excited that S is pointing LOL
Post a Comment