04 March 2009

No. No. No.


Nope, I refuse to believe that I will have a 1 year old.  Holy poo.  Where does the time go?  I'm honestly not sure.  I wish I knew but I don't.  I mean, really, an entire year?  I have so many emotions about it all, but I'm just trying to let each day happen and enjoy each day and not let a day pass where my baby isn't told how much I love him and kiss him and snuggle him.  My day isn't always filled with sunshine but I love that little man and we make it!

This past weekend we went to OK to celebrate his birthday with some family.  It was really nice and we enjoyed eating dinner with them and then heading back to mom's for cake/ice cream/presents and Paxton :)  He didn't really know what to think of his cake.  I had to help him dig in but once he was in he'd reach his hand deep down into it and pull out an itty bitty piece.  So cute.  So cute.

Paxton opening a present from Auntie Candace.  He loves his OU gear!
Yum.  I love my vegan cake :)

So, this weekend is another little Fiesta for the monkey!  Just some food, friends and fun!  You know, I'm honestly just looking forward for everyone getting together for such a special occasion.  I'm trying to think how I can make everything perfect but just gathering with best friends and family makes it exactly what it is supposed to be.  

So I'm having to clean, keep up with school work, get food started, cupcakes in the works, party favors wrapped and blogs written (priorities, eh?).  

Now, just a little bit of something else...American Idol.  I hate to go against the grain (okay, who am I kidding, no I don't) but I don't want Maegan to make it.  She reminds me too much of the barefoot girl that was on before and although she's sweet as a sweet pickle, I don't like her.  And Tatiana?  Really.  Ugh.

Okay, off to do stuff that I actually HAVE to do, not just stuff I want to do :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

I am loving the photos! I can't wait to see the rest of them!