However, I DO like yellow eggs :) Eggs are now a big hit in this household. Before, I could get away with almost never having to buy them except for the baking of waffles every two weeks or so. We've now gone through almost a dozen in a very short amount of time and will likely be making many trips for this new culinary feast.
This morning we took a family trip to the park. We walked around the trail and played for a while. It was a nice morning that we all enjoyed!
Paxton is doing well. He is pretty much the same as last time. He still loves to dance, talk and clap his hands when you tell him good job and yay. He also now loves to roll the ball back to you when you roll it to him and throw it too, thanks for that new trick Daddy! He plays with his friends with ease and is just a joy to be around (same story, new day). The past few days have actually been increasingly wonderful. He's been less whiny and more willing to entertain himself when the situation arises. He's been loving walks at the park and is thrilled with the g's he pulls while on the swing. All in all, he's making this mommy hood thing pretty easy recently!
We're gearing up for our trip to Oklahoma for Easter. I'm thrilled to be driving the new hotness for this long weekend away. It'll be such a nice smooth ride the entire way :) Unfortunately Joe will not be making the trip with me. He's still coming but won't leave until Thursday night. We're leaving Wednesday morning so we have a little more time to see everyone. I'm kind of sad about the fact Joe won't get the first car trip in the new car with us but it will be okay! Fortunately I don't have to make the trip alone. Jessica is going to go with me and ease the pain of the road. She really loves to travel and I really enjoy talking to her so a six hour trip will suit us just fine :)
Well, baby is now asleep so we're going to play cards with Brandon! Hope everyone had a great Saturday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment