I made up that title because I'm SOOOO creative.
But really. Today I just want to say hi to my AMAZING friend, Shannon. She is one of the best people I've ever had the opportunity to know, let alone be friends with. She's selfless and her motives are kind and pure. If you know her and don't like her, I'd wonder what your problem is. I don't think she could meet a stranger. I love her. To teeny tiny bits and pieces. Sometimes I get really frustrated because she has a right to be angry and sad and bitter because really, life deals her crappy cards quite a bit but she fights with such poise and makes it out even better (how is that possible?) then before. She's a great wife, a creative-wonderful-fun mommy, an amazing friend and as crafty as can be. But those things are just part of her. Without all of them, she's still Shannon and Shannon is awesome. More awesome then cupcakes. And the color orange.
I'm so thankful we're friends. Or sisters. Whatever you want to call it <3
The End.
1 comment:
Love you!!! More than cupcakes... The awesome sort, chocolate with orange frosting. In fact, I love you more than awesomely spray-painted dining room furniture. :D
Post a Comment