P at 9 months.
E at 9 months.
Do you think they favor each other because I don't at all.
E was 9 months old yesterday. He has grown so much since 8 months.
He now:
*has 8 teeth and a molar coming through
*fully crawls everywhere he wants to go
*can cruise around furniture
*repeats mama and dada and yaya
*kind of waves hi and says "ha" when he does it
*still wakes up through the night
P is doing lots of cute new things too. He just talks. All.The.Time.
"Mommy, I want some of dat"
"Mommy, I would love some of dat"
"Mommy, please no take night night. Waaaaaaaaaatch, Monders Inc?"
He has also taken to calling me Megan By-ders. And Daddy and him are on a first name basis as well. He also calls both of us "Babe". I know a lot of people freak out about that but really, we want him to know our names and we want him to be able to fully answer in case he ever gets lost, God forbid. He calls E "Oh-me" which is really cute too. He is still doing good with using the big boy potty. He's in a diaper at night and nap because he's still in a crib. And for the written record, it doesn't bother me one bit. I don't feel like it puts him behind anyone. He doesn't climb out so why fix what's not broken? It's not like it can interfere with his talking/walking/cognitive development so who cares? We don't and that is what matters.
This week we're excited about Daddy having off on Friday and going to the zoo and enjoying a wonderful 3 day weekend!
Until next time....
1 comment:
How cute!! They look a pretty different but both so cute!!
Kinzley calls her Daddy 'honey.' I keep telling her his name his Daddy, Not Dad, Not Honey, Just Daddy. :D
I completely agree on the crib thing!! Cassie has a 'big girl' bed in her room but i'm just not ready. She's doing fine and
Post a Comment