02 March 2010

Judgement.




Wow, it's been a month? Long time no blog, eh? I really don't even have time to be doing it now because I just heard Paxton wake up but he's content so I'll throw down a few words. Update in bullet form.

*Joe is doing well. We're looking for a new vehicle for him. Something that fits carseats.
*I had my 6 week check up today. I'm good.
*Joined the gym last night. Worked out. It.felt.GREAT. Going back tonight.
*My baby turns 2 this week. That is an entire blog in itself. Bittersweet. It's been an amazing two years.
*Emory, Paxton and I went to Oklahoma. We cut our trip short. I wasn't as ready for it as I thought I was. Daddy swooped in and saved the day.
*Emory is doing great. Weight gain is starting to slow down. This is true Byers Baby nature apparently. They have their Daddy's metabolism. Lucky duckies.
*Pictures this week.
*Appointments next week.
*I'm STILL working on baby thank you cards. They will be handed out/mailed by Paxton's birthday. :)

Paxton is whining and barking in his crib, I suppose that is my cue.

<3

No comments: