


Happy Birthday Baby Bear. Two years ago (March 6, 2008) you came into our lives and it has been the best two years of my life. You are amazing. You are so full of life. You are silly and strong and dramatic and perfect. You give us so much joy.
You are an amazing son and a wonderful big brother. You love your baby brother and I can't wait to see you guide him as he grows.
You can run and jump and sing. You love to say your letters and count. You love puzzles and trains (you call them choo choos) and planes and music and Memo (Elmo). You build block towers and run in circles and get into tons of things you aren't supposed to.
You are the sweetest boy I know. You give hugs and kisses to everything. You kiss the wall, door and picture frames goodnight. You kiss your little brother several times a day as well.
You are rarely sick and when you are, you handle it like a champ.
You are easy to love little man. You make being a mom a wonderful thing. I love you and I can't wait to see what life has in store for you. My wish for you is that you just continue to grow and love and be kind to others. That you play and have friends and treat them well. I pray that your dreams come true and you do whatever it is in life that you want to do.
So here is to another year!
2 comments:
<3 Happy Birtday, Paxton!!!!
His pictures are so cute!!
Post a Comment