
These pictures were from June but they were too beautiful not to share. We had a family day for my unit and the photographer obviously noticed how photogenic Paxton was (yeah, I'm not his mom or anything..wink wink) and decided to snap more than a handful of his curly little self. I just love those squeezy cheekies! Thank you SSG Gary Hawkins for giving me such a beautiful moment in time of my baby boy!
I'm writing this on the Army's dime today. Yesterday was a busy day here and it went by so quickly. Today is a slooooooooow day and it's going by equally as slow. I guess I get time to blog because this is one "fun" site they haven't blocked yet so I won't complain.
Friday night Brandon and Jess came over for some BBQ Pork, pasta salad and baked beans. We played Wii, ate brownies and enjoyed their company (as always). As mentioned, yesterday was drill and it was, well, drill. We had 3 ceremonies and because I'm pregnant (and obviously can't do ANYTHING, include walk to the site) I felt like a broken toy soldier. I got to wear my new dress though so I enjoyed it :) LOL. When I got home we went to eat and I told Joe I was going to be laying in bed by 7:09. I lived up to my end of the deal. I was asleep by 730 and up by 530 this morning (thank you Uncle Sam). The sleep was much appreciated but I could still use a nap at the moment.
Well, I feel the time may be approaching where the "important" people will be heading back soon. I'll pull out a binder or something official looking so they won't think they've been paying me to blog all morning :)
Happy Sunday! Enjoy time with your family and make the best of the day!

1 comment:
That shirt looks lovely on him!
Miss you so much. I'm on pins and needles waiting....got a box to send you :)
Can't believe P will be 18 months soon...What the French!
Post a Comment