03 May 2009

Walk, run, fall.



He really doesn't walk much, but when he does this is how it happens.  He takes a few steps (10 even) then starts to take off because he's so excited and then tries to fall flat on his face.  It's a new world for him.  He doesn't do it on his own (IE, start from standing then just take off), he just does it when we balance him and then back up so he has something to go towards.  I guess this is the start of something :)  Recently I've noticed that he will be holding on to the couch and then try to balance on his own.  He usually stands there for a few seconds and then regains grip of his safety piece.  All in all, I wouldn't say I have a walking baby just yet.  But I kind of do :)

Teething is also a major issue at the moment.  In fact, it's disturbing my very method of being.  He is waking up several times a night and in turn, mommy is also waking up several times a night.   I don't go to him but I listen for the few minutes he fusses and then return to sleep...for another hour until he wakes up again.  It's taking a toll on me but these past few months have assisted in that.  School has been busy, we've been keeping the house clean since it's on the market, we've been chasing after a sweet/wild baby and have tried to keep up with day to day life.  It's just all a lot and I don't foresee it slowing down (well, except when we go to California, I am expecting a lot of slow down then :) ) and then we're back to school full time in the summer and again in the Fall.  It'll make for a busy mommy but I've gotta do it to be a better mommy!

Despite the rain that possibly encompasses my future, I know it'll be a great week!  Hope the same goes for you all :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

ZOMG CUTE!!!!!

Chell said...

YEAH for PAX! If I watch the video one more time I may have a cuteness overload!

Melissa said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT?????Go Pax! I love it!