No eloquent words. No fancy limericks. Just me, being real.
I love my kid. I honestly believe in my heart of hearts that I have the best kid ever. He is so beyond stunning with everything he does. He is independent yet cuddly. He is sweet, but sassy. He whispers to angels and screams his opinion. He is amazing. Nuff said. He is more handsome then I could have ever dreamed. His hair is the envy of the crowds (and his mommy for that matter). Second to none, that kid. Man, I love my kid.
We're still not walking but boy he can sure mount and unmount that zebra. He loves his Zebra :)
This was a sick kid. But he just basked in his Cheerios and milk while watching some ESPN.
1 comment:
I love him too. Nuff said.
Although I think we need to have a "curl" off....S might give P a run for his curls LOL
Post a Comment