14 May 2009

Happy Thursday!



Rain rain, go away!  We're on day two of it not raining ALL day long.  It didn't rain much yesterday and it only rained this morning so far today.  I'm not writing out tonight, but it's been nice to be able to let the dogs go outside and play all day long and not worry about having to bring them in if it starts raining.  Sooner, rather than later, we'll be in sunny California and if the rain monster decides to meet us there, we'll fight and fight hard.

Luckily this week has gone by fast and for the most part, Paxton has been a total gem.  He's just so good most of the time these days.  He's growing growing and even growing!  He has been walking a little bit more.  I love it and I don't love it.  It's so much fun to see him progressing and learning new things but he's my baby and it's sad to think of him not being A baby anymore, I mean, he'll always be MY baby but not A baby.  This morning, in fact, he decided to stand up in the middle of the living room.  He's never just stood up like that on his own.  I'm proud of him but he's just so little and so big at the same time.  Sigh, the ups and downs of being a mommy.  It's all worth it.

This is going to be a busy weekend.  I have a day of orders tomorrow and then I have drill this weekend.  We have a birthday party Saturday night and we're leaving for Cali on Tuesday!  I'm already tired and not looking forward to this weekend but alas, until December 25 the Army will be me go to.  

Off to try and catch a cat nap before the baby gets up!

No comments: