10 February 2009

Tuesday

Paxton and his buddy Connor holding hands!
Loving his lasagna!
Getting ready to go to a party :)  In his cute party clothes!
Time to work out!
Money Saving Mondays!

     

     Busy does not even begin to describe our life right now.  It's the same ol' stuff, just a new day/week/month.  I love it though, I really do.  I could do without a teacher or two but for the most part, it's all manageable.  Yeah, like the teacher that has told me I am mean (for asking her to explain what I did wrong in my assignment) and letting me know her "PhD gives her the right to evaluate my work how she sees fit".  Ugh.  

     So, my deal at Kroger's on Monday.  
6 Multigrain Cheerios- 3/$5x2, 6-.50 coupons doubled, 2-.75 cell fire coupons, total=$2.50/6
6 Cottonelle TP- .99 a pack, 6-.50 coupons doubled, total=FREE
York pepperment patty snack thingys-marked down to 1.69=.75coupon=.94
1 Gallon of milk=2.69
TOTAL=$6.13  

I was a little frustrated that I forgot a $1 off my next purchase so I'll have to use it next time.  Overall, good trip :)

   On to my Paxton.  He is doing so well.  He's been happier, longer.  He plays better on his own for a while now and it seems several days are filled with activity and that keeps us both busy.  I really enjoy having a full calendar.  He is really benefiting from being around his friends more. I'm benefiting from being around my friends more.  He loves it.  I love it.  He's also been getting on his hands and knees a lot more and rocking back and forth.  Still no crawling but eh, whatever.  I'm not in one of my "my baby isn't crawling yet" moods today so it is what it is. :)  Teeth 6 and 7 have broke the skin and are taking their time making the full debut, he's doing really well with it though so I'm not complaining, not today at least :)  He's walking really fast with assistance, feeding the dogs when he's not supposed to and smiling and dancing a little as well.  He's just so darn cute.  
 
   I know I should write more today but I have a test to take soon and I'm currently wasting my time watching Fringe.  

  Love to all :)

Oh yeah, and the first 3 comments get a prize :)  It might be homemade, store bought, old new.  I don't know when I'll get it to you or if it's going to be anything superb but I promise I'll put thought into it and you'll get it sometime in 2009!

3 comments:

oliviasmommy07 said...

I still think Paxton is the cutest lil boy I have seen in a loong time! It was fun spending time with you guys in our party clothes! :)

Jenn said...

Wow, Paxtons hair is getting soo long! He's so cute. I love those curls. Kinzley has curls but they are just at the ends of her hair. I know you want him to crawl but enjoy that he's sitting still. I can't get Kinzley to stop running and she's going through that stage where she just likes to talk - mommy mommy mommy, over and over and over.

I'm sure you've said but this baby is draining my brain cells. What are you going back to school for? I would love too but i'm a little busy right now. As a stay at home mom, it also doesn't make a lot of sense for me to do it right now. I won't be a stay at home mom forever though. With teachers like that, you have a reason to get to know the head of the department. :)

Did you hear what happened in Enid last week? There was a guy that stabbed his wife and then 2 hours later went to Evans Drug to buy a gun. I guess he had a bullet in his pocket and he loaded it and shot himself. Thats terrible!! They had 3 kids and were going through a divorce. Isn't that horrible. Thats the kind of stuff you hear about and doesn't normally happen in a town your from.

Renee said...

Prize??? OOO MEE OOO ME! LOL
I need to go get in on that cherrio deal!!! and as usual Paxton is the CUTEST!!