18 February 2009

He did it!

My big boy just got bigger.  This morning I went to play the Army game and when I called Joe to check on them he said Paxton crawled.  Really?  I mean I'm with him day in and day out.  I get the good, the bad and the ugly.  I get the most diapers, the tantrums (and at such an early age), the baby that no one else gets to see....and then Joe gets crawling.  I've accepted it because all of this that I've mentioned, well it's a priviledge that I get to have it.  I know Joe would much rather be at home playing with Paxton so I'm glad he got to share something special with him!  I, however, got in on video ;)  

He was not crying because I was making him crawl, he was just whining.  He likes to do that, often.  So, without further ado, a baby that can get around his own way.  

Enjoy!




5 comments:

Kami said...

Go Paxton, go!!! Yeah!! :)

Carrie said...

Megan,

I know you are one proud momma! You have now entered into the, "my child is mobile and gets into all my stuff stage,"...lol I am excited for you and Paxton!

Chell said...

Yeah for little P-man! He'll be zipping around the house and into EVERYTHING before ya know it! I am almost teary eyed watching the video... You guys need to move closer! I am missing to much!

Shannon said...

YAY!!!!!!

Melissa said...

He was showing off for Daddy :)
Way to go big guy!!!