I think Joe is the only one who will appreciate the title of this post :)
Easter Layout 2008
A new year has brought us lots to do. My to-do list seems to keep growing and I'm already falling behind. EEK. I have one constant though, my little monkey Paxton! He is growing growing growing and before we know it, he'll be doing things I'm really not ready for! I would consider myself blessed that he is not as mobile as he could be at this point. He can scoot and roll like the best of them but he isn't crawling or walking. I get to enjoy my baby just a little bit longer and I'm wonderfully thrilled about that. I still get cuddles and I still have my little baby that actually wants to be held by me! What a gift, eh?
We've gotten much braver with the food he eats. We stay away from the dreaded botulism causing no-no's of course but we're letting him try out just about everything we eat. Paxton got to enjoy some delicious spaghetti for the first time and I'm pretty sure it was a hit. I'm determined to not be a short order cook with my kid/s and because of this, he/they are going to have to learn to eat what mommy and daddy eat. I get irked beyond all belief when I see people catering to a child because "I don't like that". My friend Shannon once said something to the effect of "I don't negotiate with toddlers" and I completely agree with that sentiment. Luckily he gets his nutrition from breast milk and formula at this point. It's just so much easier that way. :)
I also threw in my most recent scrapbooking page up there. It was his "Easter 2008" page :)
Well I'm off do to stay-at-home-mommy things that seem to rule my life :)
Ciao!
2 comments:
Woot! I got my name in your blog!!! I feel famous, like Amos!
I do!
Post a Comment