Paxton enjoying some fresh blueberries!
2 Months Old LayOut (LO)
Zoo LO
Great LO
A Birthday Card! These are on sale for $2.50+$1 shipping! Shipping discounts given :)
Well it's been about a week and half since we went to the doctor and Paxton is feeling MUCH better! We've gone out a few times and kiddo is being a trooper. No more cough, no more nose sucking and we have a happy baby all around! In fact, I'm so blessed that he did so well. He took all his bottle/breast milk every day, ate his three meals (and wanted more) and given the circumstances, slept pretty well. This little guy is such a fighter when he's sick. It never gets as bad as it could and we thank God for that! Now the little monkey is playing on the floor and having a grand old time. He has also decided he is ready to get on all fours and rock back and forth and go from laying to sitting. Both in two days! Are you kidding me? He's taken his time his whole life and now is decided to jump the gun and go crazy! It's refreshing to know that he physically can do these things, he just chooses not to :)
So life sure is taking off! Classes are already keeping me busy and I'm only in the second week! One of them is actually difficult and the other two are filled with busy work and uselessness. Welcome to college, right? I've also started helping out the play group organizer. After simply placing a few things on the calendar, I can't imagine how she was ever doing it all on her own along with several other obligations she commits to (and really gives all to, Kami~you are super mom!) We still have Army obligations but (PRAISE GOD) Joe is out for good on Feb 5th. Forever...forever...forever. No more contract, no more ties to the military. We couldn't be more grateful! He's made it through his contract unharmed and he can finally move on with his life. YAY!
Well, I need to head to Kroger to get some FREE Quaker rice cakes! I hope you have a great Tuesday :)
3 comments:
I"m glad Paxtons feeling better! Not much fun having a sick child. Your layouts and card are really cute!
Big HUGS Megan! You've already helped out a ton and I'm sooo thankful! You are the best : )
Hey i was "deep cleaning" and ran across some papers that i thought you'd be interested in. They came from a mom's group i'm in. It was the money saving thing i went too. Neways. Here is a link to the post from their blog and the papers are on there. Let me know if you have problems with it.
http://glenpoolmofia.blogspot.com/2008/10/october-21st-meeting.html
It's gotta a lot of links to check out too. Just thought you might be interested. Hope it's helpful!
Post a Comment