4 Boxes Fruit Loops
5 Boxes Corn Pops
6 Boxes Special K
Cereal=3/$1 a box=$5 total for the cereal!
6 Packs of Cottenelle
$0.99 with $0.50 coupons doubled=FREE
8 Suave deodorant
$0.99 with $0.50 coupons doubled=FREE
9 Mentos gum
$0.99 with $0.50 coupons doubled=FREE
2 Sugar free Jello pudding
2/$4 with two$0.50 coupons doubled=2/$2
22 Glade scented oil candle refill 3 packs
2/$3.50 with $2.50 off 2 so $.50 cent a piece
Clorox anywhere spray $2.99 with a $1 coupon
Organic bananas and organic Kiwis
GRAND TOTAL-$27
In this case Batman is a superhero and the superhero is really Renee tonight! Thanks to her awesome abundance of coupons and her overall kindness and awesomeness, I got a toot load of savings and it really just tickled my pickle to the point where I had to call anyone who would listen on the drive home. She met me at the store this evening and I was just soooooooo excited. I got so much stuff that we need/use daily for such an awesome price. There were a few "fun" things but I didn't pay them, IE the gum. I just can't believe that there are so many savings out there for anyone who will take the time to pair things together and go for it. On one of my receipts it told me my savings, I saved $111 and spent $21. Joe and I are making it just fine but in this economy, it won't kill anyone to save a few dollars...or 111 of them.
A big thanks to Renee! This totally made my week :)
I have also saved a TON of money this week on Garneir shampoo and conditioner (got 6 for free last week), 8 tubes of toothpaste for $0.25 a piece and some lady stuff for $0.25 a piece.
Saving money is F-U-N!!!!!!!
Update on Paxton-He is still sick. Poor little guy is miserable. He cries so much when I have to suction his nose and it breaks my heart. We're making it though. One day a time. He can't have RSV forever so alas, this too shall pass. Keep him in your prayers if you will!
Off to bed now, have a great (frugal) week!
6 comments:
awwww thanks!! I am sooo jealous of your picture... I arranged all my stuff and took my pictures and went to download them and the cable is GONE!
OMGoodness! YOU HAVE TURNED INTO MEME!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Meg! How did you get all those coupons and where did you shop at?? I love clipping, and getting a sweet deal but I find it hard to do when I have to take 2 boys with me! Bummer P still isn't feeling well. I hope he gets over the yuckies soon!
That's so cool!! YAY you!
Wow! Thats really good! I wish i had the time and patience to do that. I went to a coupon seminar on how to save money by collecting them but i know i'd be buying a bunch of stuff that i don't need. I'm glad it works for you! I love that you put this kind of stuff on your page now. I love reading about Paxton and what he's doing but i love seeing your scrapbooking stuff and everything else. You should add my craft page http://mommyssimplecreations.blogspot.com/ I don't have time to do a lot but i've been trying to keep it updated. Well, i have to get back to being Mommy . . . can't wait to read more!
Good work Mama! I'm totally impressed
Post a Comment