A recent layout featuring Paxton and one of his great grandmas and his great great grandma.
Paxton looking pretty.darn.cute in his thermal and matching socks from his girlfriend, Soleil.
So, Really Sucky Virus=RSV.
Yep, Paxton has RSV. Where he got it, I don't know. He is doing pretty well but we're just asking that you keep him in your prayers. He's coughy and croupy but his chest is clear and he has no fever so that is a blessing! He's also taking his fluids and is trying to still eat his solids. He isn't as hungry as usual but as long as he stays hydrated, we're happy! Poor little monkey will be staying around the house for the most part of the next 1.5-2 weeks. Then he will no longer be contagious. He LOVES to see his friends and he LOVES to play (and mommy LOVES to get out of the house daily) but we'll adjust, he'll heal and we'll move on! It could be worse. It can always be worse!
That is about all I've got for today. Monkey needs me :)
3 comments:
Soleil sends her love. He is so darn cute. Get well soon P. Soleil has a cold too, I might take her to the pedi too just to be safe.
Torryn sends big sloppy kisses to P. I hate to hear that he is ill, but I'm hoping it passes quickly and without to much ick!
Oh no! I hope he feels better! RSV is awful. :( Sending a prayer your way.
Post a Comment