02 January 2009

Happy New Year


2009.  How long will it take for me to sign that year properly?  

This year will be a wonderful year.  The best?  I'm not sure...2008 will be pretty darn hard to beat!  Last year we were blessed beyond measurable amounts.  I don't know how life can be more beautiful but Im sure the next 363 days will prove to me it can.

Here is to Resolutions.  
*Being a better Christian and in this world of hurt and anger, trying to see the best in situations and in people.
*Being a better wife and knowing that my life is more amazing because Joe chooses to love me daily.
*Being a better mother.  I know as he grows older, he will learn from me and do what I say and do...I need to make sure Im doing the right thing for his sake!
*Taking care of myself.  That saying "if mom ain't happy, no one's happy" couldn't be more true.  I know that when I'm feeling better about myself, my overall attitude is always greater...

So here is a to a year of kept resolutions and happier living.

Wishing everyone a blessed and prosperous new year!

2 comments:

Cammeron said...

Paxton should wear a hat every single day.

Shannon said...

I pink puffy heart your family!!!