10 February 2011

More snow =)

 We've had more snow. It fell all day yesterday and was very pretty.  I don't have children in a formal school setting and don't work outside the home so I don't get up in arms about it. I actually enjoy it.  We play, eat, watch Fraggle Rock and just hang out in our jammies all day!  I can totally understand why some people get frustrated with it but I'm good. I didn't wish for the snow and I'm not wishing it away either.  

I decided to make these sesame noodles I had on the menu for this week and they were a huge hit!  We were fighting over P's leftovers! Can't wait for lunch today to eat them again =)  Husband will get to eat leftover lasagna and being he thinks it is "The best lasagna he's ever had"he isn't complaining!  (The recipe is actually titled "World's Best Lasagna" and it definitely stands up to the name!)

Even littlest man enjoyed the noodles..see:


We're supposed to go to a Valentine's Day party tomorrow and while I'm sure the kids will enjoy it, I'm not so sure I want to venture out into the cold!  I love winter and almost everything about it but I don't like putting coats on to get in the car, taking the coat off as it's a safety hazard in the car seat, getting to destination, putting coats back on, getting inside, taking off coats...blah blah.  Yeah, I'm probably just lazy =)

Anyway~We're all home and safe and warm!  I hope everyone is staying warm as well =)

Alles Gute (-all the best)

1 comment:

Chell said...

He looks so big in his chair!