I am not doing ANYTHING productive today as I'm still fighting the migraine so I thought I'd go ahead and post a few more things I've made. We don't have eleventy billion dollars to throw down on decor for each season so we have to make our own. People all over the interwebs were posting about these little one dollar wreathes from the Dollar Tree. While out shopping with my friend Breanna I ran into the store and found them! I bought 3 and then picked up 3 $1 packs of tinsel at Wal Mart and used one string of red and green tinsel I had from last year. So, for $6 I made something cute for our kitchenette! I strung them together with some Christmas ribbon I've had for a few years!
$1 wreath
$1 tinsel
Voila!
Hung together!
The lighting is bad but it's pretty and shiny!
I also saw a cute idea on a blog for a Christmas card holder. She saw it on another blog and she got the idea from Martha Stewart.
I'm happy with the way it turned out! So thanks Martha!
It was just an embroidery hoop from the Goodwill ($0.50) and some clothes pins covered in paper I already had and some Christmas ribbon to hang it!
And here is the total wall. I am, again, happy with the way it turned out! And total for everything it cost me about 10 bucks!
Now I just need more cards to fill it ;)


2 comments:
I really like how the wreath looks sure a good price for a great project I would have never thought of this - I am gonna have to try this
Look at you, Miss Crafty!! Those are too cute! Love them!
Post a Comment