17 November 2010

Christmas Card Time Again

And boy do I love me some photo cards!  A few years back I took the time to make EVERY Christmas card by hand.  Scrapbooked with L-O-V-E.  Hours and hours and hours went into it and I was so happy with the results.  But of course time has taken its toll and I don't have the chance to do that this year.  In fact, last year we didn't even get Christmas cards out.  I'm horrible. I know.  But this year will be different thanks to Shutterfly.  Right now if you have a blog, you can get 50 cards for FREE!  Yes, FREE!  For years I've used Shutterfly for my pictures because they actually stamp the back with when the card was take as opposed to the traditional date you ordered them.  This helps me keep everything in order and for a scrapbooker who is months YEARS behind, that's a big deal!!!  I just adore the fact that our friends and family who are all over will get the chance to see us this year, as shown through a beautiful card!  The quality of the cards are amazing (we've ordered them before for Valentine's Day) and the prices can't be beat.  If you're looking for photo cards for the season and you just don't have the skill to put them together yourself (like me :) ) Shutterfly is the way to go!

You can find some of my favorite card ideas here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards 


Seriously, aren't they adorable?



1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOOT!!!! I just submitted