Literally. Not the blog or anything like that (although it will be renamed if and when I actually have nothing better to do). I haven't even had a chance to tell all of my family or Joe's family yet because technically, we'll be homeless. Thankfully, we're not friendless so we've got a place to stay but as much as we appreciate and love our friends, that situation is never ideal as we've got two dogs and a baby that enjoys his stability and comfort that we've provided thus far. He's a resilient little stinker though, he'll do great. I hope that doesn't make it sound like we don't love how much our friends are assisting though because it will be such a blessing to not be forced to have to live in a hotel or for Joe to have to drive well over an hour to work if we were to have to stay with family in Hot Springs...again, it'd be appreciated times one million but when you're trying to find a house, move and close on your current house (in 10 days by the way), it makes it difficult if you're staying 40 miles away from where you need to be.
So, there will be details on how this all happened but not this second as I have to see if I can do anything right now to help pack even though we don't have boxes :).
No comments:
Post a Comment