Paxton loves to help his daddy and mommy clean. When he sees us dusting or wiping something up or cleaning off a counter he runs and gets a rag and cleans too. It's so cute and helpful!
Cuddle time with daddy while watching football. What a great way to bond :)
It's Monday. Joe is back at work and we're ready to get out and have a good morning! I felt awful on Friday and got no sleep Thursday night. I think I stress induced migraine and I don't get migraines but a few times a year (and they're usually related to my jaw) but this was stress for sure. Joe stayed home with us that morning to help out with Paxton. I'm glad he did because I needed the rest. Joe went back to work and when Paxton woke up from his nap, he had a fever :( It got up to 102.6 but with Motrin it stayed in the low grade range. We ended up going to the clinic on Saturday just to rule out flu and thank goodness it wasn't. We didn't think it was but with me being pregnant, better safe than sorry! His throat was red too and although he didn't have a fever anymore, she tested for strep too. Thankfully that was negative. Sometimes I think it'd be easier to have something like strep because antibiotics could clear it right up but they said it was viral and it'd just have to run its course. Luckily he ate as best he could with a sore throat and we kept him pretty hydrated so it was a pretty quick. He has been fever free since Saturday so needless to say, we need to get out today! Thankfully the library is still open today, in spite of this "holiday".
It's day one zillion of rainy time. I don't mind the rain as it doesn't really throw off our plans. We still play with friends, go to story time and things of that nature. Once the rain does stop, however, we can play on the deck in the afternoons and enjoy the cooler weather. Being cooped up helps nothing!
We have our girls back. They are doing REALLY well. On a day like today, when it is raining and we have to go places, they can't be in the garage so instead they are in our bathroom. They've got their beds, water and each other. The bathroom is pretty decent sized so they'll have a good day back there. If it stops raining I'll let them out this afternoon so they don't go stir crazy (that is when things get bad). Maybe we'll keep them after all. Having them home does feel right. We'll make it work!
I'm sleepy. It's Monday. It's rainy. Nap time, I love you. I can't wait to see you today!
1 comment:
The rain was insane! It brought me great joy to see the sunshine today ~ Hope you did as well! :)
Post a Comment