19 April 2009

Bad Blogger. Bad.

No pictures.
Nothing to say.
I promise I'll do it soon.  I promise.
If you know me, you know I don't sleep much and I have a lot on my plate.  It's all by choice and it works for me.  Every so often, however, I get a little tired and have to put a few things on the back burner (you know, things like blogging.)
School is almost done for the semester. Almost.
San Diego will be here soon.  I've ordered my luggage so I'm happy now.
I've passed my last PT test and my last weigh in for the Army, never again will I worry about this. Yay.

Tomorrow is story time+lunch with friends+catching up on homework tomorrow night.  

I promise a "real" blog is coming soon.  Maybe tomorrow.

I'm going to go to bed early tonight, in fact, now looks good.

Good night.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I stalk your page so update Woman!