I know it's Christmas Day but I'll blog about Christmas tomorrow :)
I was so excited to read that I won some wonderful blog candy from Charys's Blog! Part of the blog was paying it forward so I am doing the same. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to give so I decided on making it "bloggish". Blogs are full of words and words are full of letters so that is the candy! They are pictured up above. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog and your name will be entered in the drawing. Drawing will be held on December 29th.
Good luck and Merry Christmas! :)
5 comments:
What a great idea! Thanks!
Michelle
(Mommymish from the scrapbooking board)
Oh yay!! Enter me please!! :) What a fun idea to use letters.
Awesome idea to pay it forward!
Oh fun!!! : )
exciting!! :-) I def. want to be entered! (inspiredheartdesigns from pg.org)
Post a Comment