


No not the show 24. Me. I'm 24 today. This morning actually. What is weird is I DO feel older. Those are the oldest pictures I have of me as a kiddo on my computer. I'm with my Aunt Rachelle in all three (I bet those make you feel old too :), doesn't it???)
It really has been a wonderful year. If next year is half as good as this one, well color me blessed!
5 comments:
No.... no they don't make me feel old... they just make me feel like what in the world was I thinkin' when I dressed myself and fixed my hair!
I am not to old that I don't remember taking these pics.... I even remember the house they were taken in... the first one you were squirmin' cause the sun was in your eyes....but ya know old cameras... could put the sun behind us. 2nd one, meme just got you that dress..... 3rd one....you loved write and notice you have a pen in both hands!
Awww! What cute pics of the birthday girl!!!!
ahhh, I'm sorry I missed your birthday, but happy belated birthday friend! I love those old pics! Hopefully you had a wonderful day.
If you're old, well then I am ancient LOL
Happy belated birthday Mama!
Post a Comment