I think I have an ear infection, possibly a ruptured ear drum. My ear makes noise when I blow my nose...is that normal? I don't think it is. This really hurts and makes me jaw hurt too. Okay. I'm done whining for the moment :)
I have drill this weekend. I don't particularly care for drill and I don't particularly care for the army any more and I'm really sad that I have to do this for another full year. I will make the best of it because quite frankly, I don't have a choice.
Let's talk about Paxton because that is why we're really reading this ;) I swear this kid is a closet crawler. He kicks, wiggles and won't stop moving but he just won't scoot or crawl. I'm really glad he isn't just yet because behind the couch is messy at the moment since we rearranged. I am ready, however, for him to be able to play by himself for a while. I love playing with my little man but right now he is going through a whiney phase and although I do try to sweetly redirect the whine it is hard because he isn't able to communicate by any other means.
Well, this post is boring and short. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
eh, just another reason to talk about your adorable son :)
Hope your ear is better?!?!?!
I think Soleil is in that same closet. SHe's got moves in the crib but on the floor nada.
Post a Comment