It sure has been a busy week for the Byers! Last weekend I had drill. It was the usual. Only one year left. I'm counting down the days! Saturday was the family day and this year they stepped up a bit and did it at the zoo instead of a pavilion with nothing to do. It was fun but we couldn't leave until 4 and if you've been to the LR zoo you know that 5 hours is a long time to spend there. It was a nice change of scenery though. Sunday was Joe's work picnic and that was a lot of fun! They know how to do a family day. There were prizes given away every 15 minutes. They had rock walls, moon bounces, bingo, a magician and kick butt food! They were going to throw it away and I'm all about some free food so me and a few others wives were loading up. It was delicious each meal we ate the leftovers!
It got a little chilly this week but I still wanted to walk so I busted out Paxton's hat that uncle Ron made him. It was a little big but very cute! Jes came over and helped me clean out my closet and that fact right there proves she is an AMAZING friend. Seriously, it was terrible. Thursday I was able to get some wipes serged and they are very cool! I wanted to get more done but Paxton was tired and wasn't pleasant the rest of the day so I couldn't go back to finish them. He has been moody lately and I now know why. 2 teeth have broke the surface. Poor little guy. It is just proof that time is going to keep on going and he IS going to grow up. I just can not imagine his little gummy mouth with sharp razors pointing through for the world to see. I don't want to imagine it. My little baby won't be a baby forever and although it is exciting to watch him become a little person, it's so sad to know he'll never be a gummy baby again. Sigh.
We had a busy weekend as well this past weekend. From tests to grocery shopping to the Pumpkin Patch (a picture blog to follow) to dinner at a friend's house and having friends over for dinner. Furniture moved and now my crafting space construction will commence (IE, buying a table and getting stuff organized and set up. I can't wait to have that spot of my very own to do all my stuff and not have to put it up every night.
I'll try to post our pumpkin patch pictures tomorrow! Have a great week :)
1 comment:
I love your family picture. Of course, Paxtons always cute in his pictures! Have fun at the pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment