I have been slacking on my blogger duties. I have been busy with a baby and with school. Those two things combined occupy a lot of my time. Paxton seems to be quite the needy baby. He is beyond sweet and so tiny and cuddly but he enjoys being entertained. ALL the time. He likes it when you dance in front of him, play beach ball with him and carry him everywhere. That takes up just about 100% of my time and when I'm not doing that I'm trying get homework done. Yawn, I'm always tired but I love my life. Joe is super understanding and helps a ton. He takes care of Paxton when I'm working on homework (or blogging) and cleans up after dinner. He does more. Lots more.
So this weekend we went to Oklahoma. We had a really nice visit. Saw my mom and dad and got to meet up with Teresa. We also had a date night and we had a really great time. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat wings and watch football. Sooners won. BOOMER?
Tonight is Monday Night Football. We aren't ones to let Paxton watch TV but football isn't really TV. It is life. Da 'boys are playing...Go Cowboys! In fact, speaking of tv I thought I should let you know that I loathe most cartoons. They scare and annoy me. Well, Elmo scares me and most of the rest just annoy me. I have yet to buy one cartoon themed toy for kiddo. I figure if he doesn't watch the shows he won't want the toys or be overly obsessed with them. In other words, please don't buy him cartoon toys :) Please and Thank you.
On another note, Paxton has officially started solids. So far he has had peas, prunes, peaches and green beans. I am going to make up some pears sometime this week. I was going to buy some bananas today but they only had two bags of organic bananas and they didn't look too yummy. We'll just go with what we've got so far. Daddy fed him tonight and that was funny to watch. I just kept telling him that practice makes perfect.
Until next time.
1 comment:
What a handsome little man he is sporting his cloth!~
I had been looking for an update ~ glad to hear all is well.
Post a Comment