This post is mostly just a vent but I had to add a few pictures. I mean, what is a blog without pictures? :) Those were taken at the Farmer's Market a few weeks back. We went for a walk on the new "walkable" bridge and it was just lovely.
Now, my vent. I check Craigslist regularly because I've gotten some great deals off it and I'm always looking for a great deal. Anyway, I really hate seeing posts that are sob stories asking for things and I really hate the one I saw today. It was of course a story (with a picture of baby) about a a baby who was 6 weeks early and they had to spend so much money trying out new formulas and she is just trying to get back half of what she spent. Some of the cans in the picture are sample size cans that you can't buy. Some of the other can's have the "sample" sticker on them. These are full sized cans but they are sent in the mail when you sign up for the mailings. This just gets on my nerves. She is even selling the sample pack of take along formulas she has. If you are going to sell stuff, that is fine, whatever, I'd even buy your sample cans that you got for free...but don't lie about it. I'm getting off my soapbox now. :)
2 comments:
As if!
ps. Way to grow P!
wow, what an idiot
Post a Comment