I love my little man. Oh I do. I feel like no matter how many blogs I write, I find myself wanting to write the same thing over and over. Paxton is this beautiful little creature that God felt we were ready for. I don't know what I did to deserve such a perfect little person but I must have done something right. This little person is full of nothing but trust, need and love and it's my job to make sure his little needs are met. I don't know what else to say besides how lucky I am. Such goodness entrusted to me.
Well, look up there at those pictures. My man is getting so big. He sits up unassisted for long periods of time. He doesn't put himself in that position but when we sit him there, he stays. I also thought that I saw the beginning of scooting tonight but I sure hope not :) Stay a non mobile baby for a while longer, love, please.
I have a fear. A fear that many first time moms have. Well, two fears. Number one, I'm afraid that I won't love the next baby as much as I love Paxton. I feel like my heart got so big when I carried this baby and then he joined our family and I don't know how it is physically or emotionally possible to love any more than I already do. I'm also afraid that I'll never be ready to have another baby. I know we want more but do you ever actually get that feeling. It's like all my needs have been met with Paxton...but I know we want more. I don't know if this makes sense. It does in my head and I'm sure when it's time to be a mommy to two, it'll all play out the way it is supposed to.
Okay. Enough thinking for me now. Oregon please beat USC.
1 comment:
Ok here's the scoop. If you're going to continue boasting about P well then you have to blog more :)
And post more pics!!!!!!
Post a Comment