I kind of went a long time without updating. I was supposed to do better after school was out. But then, um, I had to start trying to catch up on stuff that was put off because of school. And then I kind of got a night job. Only a few evenings a week but more on that later!
This is me with my angels on Mother's Day! We went to church and just had a lazy day. I love my babies <3
Thing 2 has improved drastically. He's not easy by any stretch...but he's been better. In this pic he's wearing a Virginia Tech Hokies romper I found him at a second hand sale and Joe's grandpa loves the Hokies so we had to snatch it up! Isn't he a doll?
And if Thing 2 had his picture taken Thing 1 OBVIOUSLY needed some camera time as well. He doesn't like being the center of attention at all...wait..yessssssss.
We had a few cool days in May before it got hotter then Hades in summatime. Notice the jacket...seriously. It was cool and lovely and we played in the backyard for like, a day, and well...those were the days. I realize it was only a few weeks ago but really, I miss the weather already. Tangent time. I know we aren't supposed to hate anything but really...I HATE summer. I won't even capitalize it because I dislike it so much. When it hits 80 degrees that is my max temp. Anything above that is sweltering. *They* say the winter makes people lazy and fat but really for me it's quite the opposite. In the summatime I want to do nothing but lay my big ol' booty on a couch with a fan blowing right on me. But then I have kids. That want to go outside. Which means sun screen and sweating and blah blah blah. I don't care for the water. I don't care for beaches. I don't care for boats and summery things that other people like. I'm weird. I get it. But give me Winter and I'm a happy mommy. I can honestly say that I NEVER wish away Winter (it's true...ask the husband) and I start dreading Summer as soon as we transition into Fall.
Anyway...aren't my babies cute?
And here is a pic of our garden. Well, this is an "old" pic. Meaning we took it like 3 weeks ago. I'll upload one tomorrow. A recent one. I think you can see a difference. (And that is me being silly because the difference is DRASTIC!)
I'm currently visiting my family out of state. Husband is at home with the dogs. And peace. And quite. He says he misses us which is a totally sweet sentiment however if I were in his shoes I would soak.this.up. For reals. He is one lucky ducky. No diapers. No baths. No children yelling and crying. No family dishes. No wife nagging (okay, not true, I'm doing it over the phone ;) ). But I'm getting a bit of a break too. Mommy bear took off work today thru Thursday so she's helping with the boys all day. That is nice but really I still envy the husband!
=)
Well, it's late and the baby is sleeping in my room so I better get to bed because mark my word he will be awake at 6:30 in the AM. And I forgot to talk about my new job. But I'll do that tomorrow. Night all!




No comments:
Post a Comment