
The boys and their daddy are doing well. Daddy has been enjoying his job and then cones home daily to play and run and pretend to be a giraffe stuck in a box while Paxton charges at him to help get him free. He enjoys the boys. The boys adore him.

We enjoyed our first ever child free extended weekend over the 4th. The boys went to stay with my mom from a Saturday to wednesday and we enjoyed good food, fun activities, time with friends and time with each other. We watched movies, cleaned out the garage and simply had a good time.
I also got a new job over a month ago. I was needing something to get out of the house but was obviously very picky as to when I would be willing to work. God opened up an opportunity for easy work that is close to home and gave me the exact times I wanted to work. A lovely couple in our church opened a self serve yogurt bar so a few nights a week I am the oldest employee amongst a group of teenagers and honestly, I love it :) We also have had a goal with our finances and this job just helps move those goals along a little bit faster. Each week Joe takes me little handwritten payroll check to the bank and puts it right on my car principle. Oh, and of course The boys love it too:


All in all I can't complain.
Hopefully with this new app for my phone I can post a bit more regularly :). Thanks for mentioning it Kami!
No comments:
Post a Comment