And I'm going to use it.
So I've done away with my facebook page.
I would actually like to deactivate it.
I'm over being connected.
250+ people do not need to know about me.
God needs to know about me.
My family needs to know about me.
My close friends need to know about me.
THE END.
I'm going to blog a bit more. It'll be about the kids for those who want to hear about them.
But it'll be about me too. Hope you don't mind.
And if you do. Sorry.
Oh, and crafts.
Blogger is the new Facebook.
THE END (again.)
Want to see a picture? Or 3?
At Poppy and Grandma's house for Paxton's birthday celebration! (all 3 were)
Do I not have the 3 most handsome men EVER in my life?
Well HELLO good lookin'. If I weren't married ;)
Like Father like Son....
Oh sweet cheeks. You're too cute for me!


2 comments:
This is a cute post. I'm also not on Facebook (although am always tempted to join...). Thanks for checking out my Candyland party. Have a great weekend!
-Iris
But I miss my near daily FB chats with you... I really, truly do.
Post a Comment