I'd like to say that I can't believe it's been 8 months since we had our sweet little E. I hope one day to be able to look back and have an honest account as to how these days were because despite how long it seems the days are, I know the time with my babies is short in the grand scheme of things. I also want written proof for E. One day when he has little ones of his own, the definition of pay back will never be more true.
At 8 months he's:
~crawling (when he wants to, he can but still loves the belly flop method of moving)
~pulling up to standing
~has 6 teeth and several more on their way
~climbing on top of picnic tables (only once, and one time too many if you ask me)
~eating every food known to man (minus the usual no nos...honey, peanut butter, etc)
~drinking from a straw
~babbling lots of of sounds but actually saying "dada"
~cruising (this is limited but he can do it)
~sitting on his knees (but not really his rear because then he would have to be still and we all know that isn't happening)
~still waking up in the middle of the night
~quoting pi to the 35th decimal (I made that one up, he can only go to the 26th)
He's much more physically advanced than P was at this age but he's much more needy. I think. I really do believe he thinks he's an only child and that big curly headed thing running around and pushing him over is just a figment of his imagination.
Despite the looooong days and what seem to be even longer nights (that my most amazing, kind, wonderful, hunk of a husband takes over with gusto) I really have no clue what our life would be like without him.
Thanks for being the vivid, rambunctious, mess of a baby boy that you are. Love you sweet angel!
1 comment:
Congrats on all of the things he is doing! Shilo seems more advanced than Asher was too. I think it's because she watches him so closely. Sounds like things are going great!
Post a Comment