E fought the prunes and the prunes won.
E has had poopy problems. Or lack of poopy problems. It got better for a day, but then the problem came right back. Did I mention that in my last post? I don't know. But it's rough on him and us. We tried prunes again. Not so much in the luck department. Pears help, but my goodness that child has no desire to eat "real" food. P, however, doesn't have that problem. On the contrary, he's quite regular. Does the entire world need to be privy to that info? Probably not. But whatever, it's part of being a mom.
I love the weekend but more than that I love having nothing to do on the weekends. I'm so ready for fall and football. Those two things just go hand in hand!
Over at All Things Thrifty they're having another giveaway (this actually does have to do with football!). This time it's for a Scentsy product and Scentsy JUST came out with an OU Warmer! Boomer Sooner :) That will totally adorn my redone buffet when I get it completed! That alone is worth hurrying to get it finished!
Well, off to Lowe's and dinner at a friends house! Happy Weekend!

1 comment:
hey girl, (its karla from www.envymycooking.blogspot.com) what a cute bunch you have here! As for the kitchen aid we used just a spray paint that had a gloss to it. We took it apart as much as we could, taped off really well what we didnt want painted and prayed it as evenly as possible. The trick is to tape really well, spray really even( not too heavy) and only apply one coat. We found if you go back and try to cover up areas after it has dried that it has a rough texture and looks nasty. Good luck and PLEASE e mail me any further questions!
Post a Comment