Hello Wednesday.
This morning I was thinking that in two weeks Emory will be 4 months old. Is it bad I'm already thinking about him turning 1? I can't believe he's a real kid. Not just this little smooshy baby. He'll one day be as big as Paxton and will run and play and I'm just praying they'll be the best of friends. I know they will be.
So I'm pretty proud of my little 3 month old. He has been rolling over from back to belly. I'm fairly certain Paxton was around 5 months when that happened for him but Emory must gear up to keep up with big brother. We always worried with Paxton that he was behind but we know now that wasn't the case. He was just on his own schedule. It is still nice to see Emory just scooting along in the milestone department.
I'm also proud of my 2 year old :-) He has been so good for me this week. For some reason when Daddy was home helping (because of my foot) Paxton was less than cooperative. He just wanted to play with Daddy but Daddy was working from home and couldn't jump up every 2 seconds. I as afraid he'd continue his behavior when Daddy went back to work but he's been a joy!
We've got a busy month ahead! A birthday party and Mother's Day this weekend, my mom and brother visiting the next weekend, a trip to Dallas to visit some good friends the next weekend then Memorial Day weekend which includes a birthday party then too.
It's time for me to clean up the celery that has been chewed and spit out on my table...at least he gave it a try!
Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:
He's getting so big!! Both of your boys are adorable! I love Paxtons hair! :)
Post a Comment