14 July 2009

Tuesday Morning

It's Tuesday morning and it feels like Friday.  Is it Friday yet? :)

A few days ago I had to take  his shirt off because all he wanted to do was show me his belly.  It was cute but he got frustrated because he couldn't do his day to day activities whilst holding up his shirt.  Voila.  Mommy the genius decided no clothes baby time was necessary and proudly played with his belly for an amount of time that is, well, impressive.

Our first tomato was finally picked from the garden.  We decided to just eat and let Paxton try.  He's had tomatoes before but none so fresh and delicious.  He wanted the entire slice in his mouth and tried to keep biting until it was in.  We had to remind him "bite, Paxton, bite".  Along with stuffed shells and meatballs, this child ate WELL.  
I'm not sure who to thank (or scorn) for this next picture.  Paxton not only figured out how to make stepping stools with his toys but also how to just use little things here and there to manipulate his way on top of things.  I was working on homework and looked up to see Paxton was laying on top of his toy box.  I know I'm not going to keep him off everything but we've decided on our belly or on our bottoms is acceptable.  Sigh.  I didn't give him permission to grow up.  I did not.

Well incase you didn't know by means of facebook, family or some other method,  we're expecting again.  Yep, Paxton is going to be a big brother.  I'm due January 16th-ish and I'm about thirteen and a half weeks along.  

I'm slowing getting more and more excited.  It was planned but that doesn't make it any less scary!!! :)

Well, hope everyone has a great Tuesday.  Off to get ready for Rock Creek!

3 comments:

Chell said...

OH MY! Is that a disposable Diaper on P??? I have never seen that before! LOL sorry just have to give you a hard time! What are Aunts for :) I am just adoring the cheesey grin on the toy box...so proud of himself!

Shannon said...

I love you and everything person that comes out of you! I'm so excited your pregnant!!!!! <---is that enough exclaimation points? No!?! ok, ok, here are some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

I'm thrilled for you and wish you a wonderful, easy pregnancy!