Joe and I payed off a 13K dollar credit card in 10 months. I just made the final payment and I'm thrilled!!! That was our only credit card and we did it with really hard work, responsible spending and putting almost ALL of our extra money on it. Bonuses, tax returns, Army money....I'm just really proud of us.
Now we just have my car and the house. It feels good to be *kind of* debt free in a matter of speaking.
2 comments:
Thats awesome! I think we could use some tips, seriously! We're gonna be 80 by the time we pay off all our student loans and then we'll have to start on the kids students loans.
YEAH! We have a plan...ours is going to take a few years though...Eventually we will be there. IF I can pass the CPA, I hope to be there a little sooner :)
Post a Comment