
Help. I'm addicted to craigslist. If you are familiar with craigslist it is simply an online classified advertisement that will suck out your very soul. I have found many things on craigslist and these things simply rock. Especially for the price. I was all about brand new for my baby in the beginning and I don't regret that but I have started to branch out and realize there are plenty of EXCELLENT condition toys that still have lots of love left in them. I'm buying things that are too big for Paxton but he'll love them one day. He now has a toddler sized swing set/slide and a lovely tool bench for when he is of walking age. I thought it would also help to play into those gender roles that I, apparently, am so concerned with? Nevermind, I digress...
Paxton is doing simply lovely. Again, he has gotten cuter. His little smiley cheeks just brighten my day every day. He has his moments but they are generally few and far between. I just LOVE how happy he is.
On another note, Joe and I have taken a liking to the Olympics. I'm not sure why but we have. We've even stayed up until 11 and 12 watching them. GASP. This is beyond late for us! For some reason, I just want to dominate the world with badmitton and table tennis skills. And Michael Phelps, yeah, wow! I think Joe is considering leaving me for him...not really though.
Back to my attempt to catch a 5 minute nap while Paxton is sleeping.
Love to all.
And don't be shy, leave a comment.
1 comment:
I love that picture of him. Thats too cute!
Post a Comment