I love this little man. I do. Yesterday I read a local blog done by a grandmother of a premature baby who was born at 24 weeks. He was a fighter for 10 weeks then went to be an angel in Heaven. When Paxton woke up from his nap, I held him and kissed him and rocked him and cried. What a tremendous amount of pain that family went through, I can't even begin to imagine. I am doing my very best to remember every second of every day how truly blessed I am. I am blessed, so blessed.
Playgroup is at my house today and I am not ready yet :) Oops.
Paxton is doing well. He is currently a little backed up. Ms. Kami is bringing some baby prunes by. Poor little man. I think once we start solids, we'll include prunes in his repertoire to keep the little booger regular. Yay for prunes.
Don't you just love his little baby leg warmers up there? I know I do! Thanks Amanda for the great deal. :)
Okay, really need to go now!
No comments:
Post a Comment